The Infusion Pump is typically a mechanical or electronic control device that controls the infusion rate by acting on the infusion catheter. It is commonly used in situations where strict control of infusion volume and dosage is required, such as intensive medications, antiarrhythmic drugs, intravenous infusion or intravenous anesthesia, insulin or other hormones, antibiotics, chemotherapy, and analgesics. Below we discuss the problems that should be noted in the daily operation, maintenance and preservation of Infusion Pumps.
Daily operation of the Infusion Pump:
- Prepare the liquid in the treatment room according to the doctor’s advice;
- Adjust the infusion rate and the predetermined infusion volume according to the doctor’s advice;
- According to the general infusion method, the correct infusion;
Infusion Pump maintenance:
- Prevent any solid particles from entering the Infusion Pump body. The filter of the Infusion Pump should be replaced frequently;
- The mobile phase should not contain any corrosive substances;
- The flow box should be degassed first, so as not to affect the stability of the flow, resulting in the Infusion Pump can not work.
Infusion Pump storage:
When operating the Infusion Pump, do not touch the power plug with wet hands, and do not use it under direct sunlight or direct sunlight. The sensor plug must be tightly inserted during use, otherwise the Infusion Pump will not work properly. When not in use, put it on the seat on the top of the Infusion Pump to lock it to avoid damage when moving and storing. When charging, turn off the power switch before charging. If you use it again after first use or after a long period of inactivity, fully charge the battery before starting to use it. This Infusion Pump is not allowed to be stored in a place where it is directly blown by a fan, air conditioner, electric stove, heater, and humidifier.
AMIS is responsible for every life and all products are guaranteed by ISO and CE. As a leader in the healthcare industry, AMIS is committed to improving technology and helping customers find the right products.
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us, our customer service will respond quickly within 24 hours to ensure the service.