|Port: Shanghai, China||Production Capacity:
|Payment Terms:T/T, Western
Union, Money Gram
|Kind: ICU||Certification: CE,
|Group: All||LCD Display: With
|Source: Air||Model NO.:
|Type of Operating
|Display: 5.7||Trademark: AMISMED|
|Specification: CE, ISO|
|Origin: China||HS Code: 90189070|
AM-560B4 Anesthesia Machine, with its ergonomic design, integrates a concise and smooth structure and high mobility. The microcomputer-controlled Ventilator adopts exported sensors and other components. Its scientific and proper design as well as rigorous production process are what demonstrate the inner quality of Aokai products: Mechanical ventilation is made secure and visible by the folded respiratory bellows, and the security of air supply is guaranteed by pneumatic transmission and measurement system. With multiple modern technologies applied, the Anesthesia Machine is both outstanding in performance and versatile in functions.
– The Ventilator adopts microcomputer control with high-definition 5.7″ LCD display, integrating the functions of respiratory control and displaying the monitoring parameters. It is versatile in function and excellent in performance.
– The high-precision Vaporizer is designed with a stable concentration output, automatic compensation for pressure, temperature and flow rate. And it is available to choose two kinds of gas from Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, and Sevoflurane, ensuring a successful anesthesia operation.
– High-definition four-tube flowmeter, designed with stoppers for oxygen and nitrous oxide to control the output oxygen concentration.
– Reliable pneumatic transmission system.
– Economic and proper configuration of technologies, optional as required by the Customer.
– Modularized design and upgrading. Upgrading is available as required by the Customer.
An imported high-precision assembly Enflurane, isoflurane, sevoflurane, evaporator choose two configurations. O2 and N2O 4 meter, integrated circuit system, children, adult bellows, high-definition 5.7 “ventilation (IPPV, SIPPV, SIMV, SIGH, PEEP, MANUAL, manual monitoring of ventilation, tidal volume, respiratory rate, peak pressure etc. ), pressure – time waveform, flow rate – the time wave display, parameter setting and monitoring integration.
For more information, please visit our website or contact us directly with your questions or inquiries. We are looking forward to receiving your correspondences in the near future.